Two posts in one day, you say? Well, I have very good reason for two posts in one day. My wonderful friend Grace over at grace’d has only gone and nominated me for a Liebster award. Liebster awards, so I’ve learned, are a little helping hand for new bloggers getting themselves established in the big, scary blogospehere. I was simply enjoying Grace’s blog as usual when I noticed that she’d placed me in her own list of nominees; to say I was thrilled was an understatement!
All I have to do now is nominate my picks for the Liebster award, and answer the Q&A that Grace has compiled for her nominees. So here goes!
Oooh, probably my black Links of London bracelet. It’s classic, simple and goes with virtually everything.
I would give my right arm to live in London (even if it made getting the Tube a little awkward). It’s such a vibrant, bustling city and I can’t imagine that you’d ever get bored there. A close second would have to be Florence.
I’d have to say Laura at buy now, blog later. She’s stylish and has a brilliant way with words. When I read her beauty posts I feel like she really knows what she’s talking about. And her photographs are just stunning.
Spring/summer pastels and neons are creeping into the shops lately and I’m obsessed. I mean look at this necklace!
I started it last summer because I was a bit bored one night and I missed the creativity of writing. It was only intended to be an ‘everything and anything’ blog but it’s taken off in a new direction, which I’m really enjoying.
Beauty in Beta
1. What/who inspired you to create your blog?
2. Top three beauty products?
3. If you had to choose between never being able to buy clothes again and never being able to buy make-up again, which would you choose?
4. What was your most luxurious beauty buy?
5. If money was no object, which three designers/ design houses would you commission to create your wardrobe?
6. If you had to blog about another topic, what would it be?
7. What would be your ultimate holiday destination?
8. What is your favourite way to unwind after a crazy day?
9. Describe your dream job.
10. Who are your style icons?
So get going ladies!
Psst! Check out Grace’s Youtube channel, she’s fantastic!